Monday 21 October 2013

My First Second Life Experience: "You'll get laid here easy"

After starting out on my venture to find the romantic gamers of the net I thought it best I try the games myself.
First stop is the virtual world (or grid) of Second Life.  Download done, avatar accepted and I am off..


The door in to my second life.. who knows if Romance awaits?

Although I have gone for the free option, therefore limited in my game play, it doesn't take long to find people to chat to- and I wanted to get straight to the point. I asked whether people (or Residents, as they are referred to) come online to meet people outside of Second Life and some Residents were more forthright than others..
Second Life user Hazel Romano didn't give the response I was looking for with their reply of "you'll get laid here easy". At least it was along the right lines. Kind of. Not really.

I am thinking if people are willing to be this upfront already, surely there is potential for romance somewhere. Is there is an undertone as to why people use Second Life? I want to find out.
Hazel Romano replied to my question with a less than romantic response: "You'll get laid here easy"


No comments:

Post a Comment